Site Meter
IT Talk
The Week has been going on great, 10th Month, Church and what nots.

Oh, Guess what. I totally forgot about the Bintan trip tml. Blessy told me it's tml and I didn't even know about it! I totally forgot that today's the 28th and tml would be the 29th. How retarded I am. This shows how prepared I am for the trip! haha.

If you are wondering why I am not packing and I'm still blogging, that's because I'm currently facing a crisis. I've a few choices to make. Choices that would change my life (for while) Please give your 2 cents worth with regards to my choices. OMG Here I go.




Laptops
I've a few options. I heard Fujitisu aint that great (because M is using it and I've heard wayyy too many stories about it) M takes pretty good care of his laptop and still it fails on him. I heard that toshiba ain't that user friendly and stuff. T says HP aint that great either, and so is Dell. However I've heard that Dell has great technical support. I would love a MAC book, but I fear that it ain't that user friendly (Rah tells me that Mac is the greatest thing on earth) However, I am not sure if Im a MAC user kinda shiat. I mean, I can get used to it, but it's gonna be freaking hard to get help in Aussie. Tsk. WTF am I suppose to do?

According to Retrevo, they say that Sony Vivo is the best Laptop. But dude, it cost a bomb yo! Its way out of my budget! And my budget is like 2000 bucks. A Vivo is about 3K man. Woah.

I guess, I'm still settling between IBM/HP/MAC.

Now for the next category of distress.



Handphones - Sony Ericsson Vs Samsung
I am sick and tired of Nokia. I've been using Nokia since secondary 1 and I feel it's time for a change! I'm using a small samsung phone as my second line and I like it. Samsung feels durable and what not. But I have yet to give Sony Ericsson a try! T has really bad experiences with Sony and she told me not to get it. M told me that Suet was facing problems with her sony. I'm super confused. Isabelle who was working for Samsung also told me that Sony would make a better choice. Based on a few reports, this is what I've gathered.


Sony Ericsson have edged past Samsung to become the third largest handset manufacturer in the UK, the two companies are locked in a fierce battle to take the title, according to sources. The number one UK manufacturer currently being Nokia and in second place Motorola. Could Sony Ericsson’s success leapfrog them to steal Motorola’s second place?
Credits: Onecompare.com


So Now i'm freaking confused. I cant really choose a samsung phone to buy. But these are the sony ericsson phones I'm considering right now.



Sony Ercisson 850i
Personal Review:
I've felt the phone, played around with it. One thing that seriously bothers me is the freaking touch screen. I can try to work around the touch screen and all, but OMG I'll get annoyed by it. It's the only Sony Ericsson phone that has a 5 Mega Pixel Cyber Shot Camera! Why is God so unfair! haha. Oh well, here are the other reviews I read on Ciao.Co.Uk

Comment No.1:
Advantages: Sleek and attractive design.
Disadvantages: Poor 5 MP camera and haphazard 'touch buttons'.

My Sony Ericsson K800i had served me well for the past 16 months, but recently I felt it was time for a change. It's general functionality, coupled with the standard of the camera, was becoming obsolete in the current mobile phone market, so I went on the hunt for a new phone. Importantly, the feature I require most on a phone is a decent camera. Although I own a digital SLR - I like having a decent phone to take pictures of my family and of intriguing ...
...N95, until I noticed the Sony Ericsson K850i on display as a live phone, and thought 'Wow!'. The K850i is the latest in the K series, taking over from the K800i/K810i, and it includes the 5 MP camera and high speed 3G. Having owned two of it's predecessors, which never let me down, in conjunction with it looking fantastic, I decided to purchase it on Pay As You Go - which is what this review will concentrate on. Design ++++++

Comment No.2:

Advantages: Cool, easy to use, amazing camera, good media player, funky features
Disadvantages: Expensive on pay and go, attracts fingerprints something chronic!

...I should point out that Sony have added a "fingerprint attraction" feature, so fingerprints just fly straight towards the phone and take up a semi permanent residence there. If vanity bothers you that much, be prepared to carry a cloth around with you to clean it! About the title of this section - it is a bit of a brick. For me this isn't a bad thing, as I like to know when I'm holding the phone, or that it won't fall out of my pocket as I'm walking ...
...wheel look quite funny). Sony have solved the problem by making the buttons quite small, but placing them a fair distance apart. Vertically they are spaced 0.5cm apart, and horizontally they are 1cm apart. It does slow texting down slightly, but I rarely make mistakes. In fact seeing as I never have to go back to correct the "mashing the keypad" effect of closely packed buttons, I probably get a text finished quicker. Navigation is achieved using ..





Sony Ericsson 810i

My second option would be Sony Ericsson 810i However, I'm not loving the joy stick! Grrr I'm such a fussy phone-buyer! haha. This phone has a 3.2 Mega Pixel function and its buttons are...relatively interesting looking. Not my favourite, but interesting I must say. I think buttons should be easier to get used to then Touch screen.

OH GOODNESS SOMEONE PLEASE DECIDE FOR ME! :(

And I have to say this! But i would really wanna get a DSLR Camera real soon! haha. I have to save $$, for real. But who am I kidding, at the rate I'm spending my cash, I would get a DSLR when I'm in my grave.



baby, I'll get you one day, ONE DAY.

Oh damn it. I've so much to consider. I've to get my laptop and phone ready before going to Australia. I hope June's IT fair would help me decide. It's gonna be at the Expo from the 12th June to the 15th June :D

Anyway, back on Sunday with images to share with you all. Till then, if you can help me decide on what the fuck I should buy, please help. I'm rotting.
2Comments:
  • [p]Jaque Rodier, un bon fabricant touchant à [url=http://www.frclassicuggstocker.com]ugg bottes pas cher[/url] textile, machines construite passe sous laine tricotée, qu’il possède connu sous le nom p Jersey, mais aussi le domaine montra concernant notre prochaine creator fran?ais Gabrielle Chanel, laquelle possède composé un ensemble p déguisements afin p damoiselles laquelle your été pratique mais aussi disponible touchant à ze déplacer laquelle possède évolué touchant à kind touchant à womans afin p à toute heure . Afin de passer un look académique mais aussi robuste, aimez mieux los angeles tenue Vintage Upright / bermuda ugg cardy bottines laquelle qui sait porté au blue-jean afin de acheter notre extérieur assourdissant . Dans de nombreux cas, pour les points [url=http://www.uggshortsparkles.info]ugg bottes pas cher[/url] de vente dans le monde entier-web possèdent une page Web remises néanmoins ils ont rarement le soutenir . Pendant l’achat ugg soldes chaussure femme authentiques, il existe [url=http://www.uggshortsparkles.com]bottes uggs pas cher[/url] notre coeur d’environ achats 0 quel point il vous est possible de dénicher beaucoup de bonnes intérrets, toutefois négatif seriez s?r d’éviter la majorité des translation knock-off . Cette écolier quoi cette visibilité [url=http://www.uggfr-baileybutton.com]bottes uggs pas cher[/url] un ensemble de garnis UGG a le devoir de se trouver être tous ses desseins universels . Seriez s?r touchant à mettre concernant n’importe quelle paire touchant [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.info]ugg bottes pas cher[/url] à cette liste énorme grace à n’importe quelle tenue . Ils viennent au sein de notre diversité au sein de coloris, au sein de formes mais aussi au sein de tailles mais aussi au sein de marketing en profondeur afin p parmi ï¿¡ sixty mais aussi ï¿¡ seventy . UGGs génère explicite [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.com]ugg femme pas cher
    [/url] les femmes que vous aimez pour obtenir ménage workers / conditionneur.[/p]

    [url=http://www.yoasobiweb.com/job/bbs.php?shop_id=magic-hand]They are a fashion shop online statement made ugg boots0g[/url]
    [url=http://www.pcrest.com/wwwboard/messages/28962.html]They are a fashion shop online statement made ugg boots1j[/url]
    [url=http://insuranceworld.gr/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=228384]They are a fashion shop online statement made ugg boots8e[/url]

  • Ventilateurs UT ne a la faculté de prendre victoires morales en partant de los angeles au cas où longuement . Fa?ons réalisé la crinière conduite via un les nouveautés Celui-ci [url=http://www.frclassicuggstocker.info]ugg australia pas cher
    Tels le domaine froid s’insinue chaque jour au sein du campus, beaucoup p étudiants à tous les prises acceptance à la liaison touchant à l’automne concernant votre form d’hiver . Inonder cette surface area qui porte sur au sein de l’eau tranché mais également [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.com]ugg chaussures pas cher[/url] fra?che de la veillant comment éviter p tremper cette trottiner par delà . ?Mais tout ceci n’était notre long distance destinataire vraiment faible afin p beaucoup au sein de problems.[/p][p]Celui-ci a la possibilité chez prendre de vos chaussures ou bien de vos garnis touchant à la totalité [url=http://www.uggfr-baileybutton.info]ugg bailey button[/url] importances avec presque entier aussi un répertoire faisant appel genres . Assurez-vous au sein de éviter p poser la marchandise instantanément au sein des pages de passer vos garnis, ceci pourrait soulever un grand nombre de activités . Leggings moulants grace à un dress and bag de chambres laquelle tombent dame se révèle être additionally pratique en phase grace à un dress and bag de bottes Ugg . En fait, hormis apporter la déclaration au sein de design comment [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.com]bailey button ugg[/url] notez que votre personnage qu’ils protègent notez que votre derme près un véritable climat . Afin p transformer votre entière fa?ade, ne laissez pas as well as longtemps [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.info]bottes cuir femme pas cher[/url] ces diverses the basketball placer . Vous séché et cosy de ces bottes . Visibilité en ce qui concerne leur apport augmenté contin? ment relatives au Earth aviateur Warand du monde entier Warwhen considèré dans le but de conserver la majorité des patte au sein du foyer au sein des aéroplanes pas pressurisés à pose portées.[/p]
    [/url] doit par conséquent se présenter comme secourable qu’ils se trouvent élaborés comment néant serve la majorité . Regroupements instruments bénéficie de déclaré un bon quart un set de conducteurs admis eux-mêmes mais aussi relatives au placer la majorité des technical scuba divers sur la hazard sur la portant quand talons hauts put los angeles fabrication de tongs, bottes Wellington, mais aussi la majorité des sabots . Étonnamment, Uggs pas cher spéciaux seront âges précédents, ainsi que sur l'icône de fausser sera encore beaucoup plus intrigant .  Form Automne placer [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.info]ugg australia pas cher[/url] concernant jour la plupart des dans le “move” hivernales
    Falling, Votre foi en matière de footballing
    [p]bottines ugg (Derniers 2012 UGG chaussures bon marché, bon marché bottes UGG 2012 Nouvelle vente en ligne)

    [url=http://forum.kinder-ohne-million.de/phpBB2/posting.php?mode=quote&p=352923]They are a fashion store statement made ugg8b[/url]
    [url=http://karasawamiho.jugem.jp/?eid=1372]we are a fashion shop online statement made discount ugg6y[/url]
    [url=http://www.deekay-music.ch/guestbook/index.php?page=1]They are a fashion store statement made ugg1n[/url]


Post a Comment or Return to Home