Site Meter
The Haircut
If you havent notice, my hair was getting really long (ok maybe only I felt that way) but, I was determined to go for a haircut, for the fuck of it. So what the hack, I followed Annie to a house-salon, owned by this malaysian auntie. She really enjoyed snipping my hair because now I've such short hair, I dont know what to do with it! hahaha. Oh well, I kinda like it yet dislike it, but I'll get used to this. So...here it is.





New Cropped hair





The happy crew and their durian craze
Godpa, Godma, and Mummy


And my lil sis who is just stoned from mugging for her A level chinese.


Mummy and Godma said my hair looks cute, Michele says its ok, Annie think i look better, Tanya says I look like I belong to the band Tuzi whom my friend is in, and Melvyn just thinks its short. Mei Mei says, I look weird.

So tell me, whether to hate my hair or love it.
Even I'm confused

OH YES, I READ MISS G'S BLOG ENTRY ABOUT ME WEB-CAMMING WITH HER, AND OMG! EMBARRASSED. But I really do miss that chick so much :)) hahaha. So in salutation to her entry to me, here's one of the funny paint art pieces I did for her on MSN.


Click to enlarge to understand why I drew that picture.
I have talent right? haha.

Webcam soon honey!


Oh yes, and today is the 26th of August, so ...



Happy one year and a month love :D

This is what i drew for M

and in response he drew this...

:))


And a dedication to him on his blog :) because I cant do anything for him, but that.

I love you M :D, 9 more days even though you hate my hair.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home