Site Meter
Congratulations and most ultimate jealously

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi
Picture credits:dailymail.co.uk

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi were married this weekend in California. The DeGeneres wedding was held at their California home. See Ellen DeGeneres & Portia De Rossi Wedding pictures below.
credits: Stupid Celebrity Gossip




Michele screams : OMG Freaking hell, nabei cheebye, Ellen is married can?
Jillian: WHAT?
Michele: Ya dont believe come and see!
Jillian runs over: NABEI! They really got married?
Michele: Ya!? SO SWEET CAN? OMG. I love Ellen
Jillian: Cheebye.

OMG, They are like, finally getting married? OMG! Yeah! :) hahaha. I'm freaking jealous? Ellen is freaking rich and hot, Portia is freaking hot, and rich and they are fucking in love, for like 4 years (according to Stupid Celebrity Gossip) They are fucking rich and hot sweet couple can? Finally, a happy gay couple i can be really be proud of and, ultimately jealous about.




Here are the very first wedding pictures of talk show host Ellen DeGenres and actress Portia de Rossi

Ellen, 50, and Portia, 35, tied the knot in front of 19 guests during an intimate ceremony at their home in Beverly Hills, California, Saturday night.

Portia wore a backless, light pink dress, while Ellen opted for pants, button-up shirt and vest — all in white. Both wore Zac Posen and exchanged rings by Neil Lane.
Credits: justjared.com


Freaking sweet right? Hoooray for Gay rights! Once again, Congratulations to Ellen and Portia!

...now I really hate my life.

[/edit]


PUNKTARDS! VIRTUAL VERSION!

Oh yes, during the past few days, Yum also added me on skype and we had our Punktards conversation going on man! hahaha. Thoroughly amused, they were. Especially Yum and Rah who have not seen me for the past dont know how long! hahaha. I miss these ding dongs so much :( They are out at Sokudo having dinner at bugis...

OH HOW I MISS BUGIS! I MISS EVERYONE BACK IN SINGAPORE, DAMMMNIT.

I REALLY hate my life. haha

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home