Site Meter
Blog? What's Blog?
Well, I have lost the groove and moove to blog already. Have been caught up with catching up with friends, partying, hanging, late nights, pimple breakout, feeling bloated and fatness, technology and life. (if you realise I never said work? haha)

News to share:
-I got an iPhone
-I love the apps
-I need to listen to more songs
-I love curry puffs..STILL
-I am sick of my hair not growing..
-I am trying to perserve to keep this freaking hair long
-I am suffering from seperation anxiety
-I don't really wanna see all my friends leave. :(
-I can't wait to go to Perth,Melb and Brissy in March
-I had so much issues with Murdoch results
-I resolved it.
-I shall stop ranting.

My most recent happening Apps on iPhone!
It's called



Camera Bag!

Lomography on iPhone




Polarize

Happening iPhone apps! haha. Im starting to like my iPhone now. Even though I still want my blackberry 9700. I'm determinded if you can't choose, just get both. hahha! provided you are flithy rich.

Anywaysssssssssss...Goodbye world. I'll be back in hopefully less than a month

PS: I wrote this entry because Jsquared said my blog was dead. haha.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home