Site Meter
The W life
So, looks like I've entered the corporate world of mornings with a cuppa coffee, 9-6 kinda hours, bringing slippers (winks at Kx, my bringslipperstoworkisgood idol)to work because I fear my feet will cry eventually due to excessive walking up and down the office trying my best to look busy, setting my phone to a new profile mode which I call "Workaholic" (i'm obviously lying to myself bcos im just doing NOTHING). I've been provided a laptop with a thumbdrive at work. Thus I'm blogging now.

This is day 2 at the office and It's 946am.

What should I do till 7pm? Only 16minutes has past. I shall blog every hour. I haven done that before.

You can really tell I'm piss bored.

Yet, I sense that soon i'll be busy..especially after next week when the whole project would be handed down to me. I feel the stress and I'm not embracing it.

I'm such a confusing prick I feel like crying. HAHA.

Oh, and it doesnt help that I'm bleeding excessively. The red river hasn't been kind to me for sure. Angsty Cranky Sleepy bitch.

PS: I'm just glad I got suprised yesterday,that's all I'm saying :)

Ok, off to being "busy"! I shall see you guys 10mins from now.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home