Site Meter
M's 24th

Mdude and Homies @ Bishan BBQ :D


Well, it was the dude's birthday on the 6th and there was a mini celebration going on. haha this year I'm super broke so I couldn't get him much shit. Thus the organising of a simple bbq with his darling homies/slack buddies/gay partners and followed by a fishing trip (which I don't get).

All I can do this year is give him my time and companionship. Sadly. ahaha.




Happy 24th Bday Love!


I'm sorry I can't give you anything big and huge this year, I promise I'll get it when I strike it rich next month when I get paid! Thanks for being my soulmate and being one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I still love my dedication I wrote on your facebook wall. It's just absolutely brilliant. Maybe I should paste it here.

MELVYN FENG, STATED ARE 24 Reasons WHY I HATE YOU.

1. I hate the way you call me NOOB for every single thing
2. I hate the way you spit
3. I hate the fact that you will give me a stupid face for every stupid thing you do.
4. I hate it when you attack and bite me on my arms/tummy/legs.
5. I hate... the fact that u like old senior citizen phones.
6. I hate the fact that you don't like to walk around with me
7. I hate the fact that you don't like to shop
8. I hate the way you dress
9. I hate the fact that you don't like the songs I listen to
10. I hate your nonsense with your bike
11. I hate your ridiculous theories, and thinking you're always right
12. I hate your hair.
13. I hate the fact that you have OCD
14. I hate the way you fold your clothes and mine.
15. I hate it when you pinch me and think its damn cute.
16. I hate it when you carry your bag so up and high and mighty.
17. I hate that fact that you look younger than me, when actual fact you are older.
18. I hate it when you ask me to button up my shirt
19. I hate it when you think my clothes are ugly when yours is obviously worse.
20. I hate it... when you always wanna go home and slack instead of hanging outside
21. I hate the fact that you are ALWAYS LATE
22. I hate it when you nag at me to keep my things properly
23. I hate it when you grumble each time I wanna go toilet after meals

Last but not least
24. I hate the fact I'm so damn in love with you, and I can't imagine my life without you, and I know deep down in my heart, I wouldn't wanna lose my soulmate...which is you.

Please don't hate me for hating/loving you so much :)

What can I say, I love you my skinny bitch :))

Happy 24th Birthday Mao!

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home