Site Meter
Boredom = Blog

@haji

Hello kids, I know I have not been updating this space as regularly as I should. I have been busy meeting up with people. I know I know, I have not met the alleycats and my rah&yum, but soon soon I'll come to it alright?

So now you ask, what have I been really up to? I've been meeting up with M, not as regularly as we used to, but here and there :) but I have been chilling with Niggalove and Sunshine pretty often and I'm glad I got to meet up with my Laopeh Chan as well (even though he was just back for a day, but still, it was good to see him after 2 weeks,and now that fellow is in china roaming).

Oh, and I'm reluctant to go to work. SERIOUSLY.

Oh, and I'm confused between getting an iphone or blackberry. THE WAR IS TOO AMBIGUOUS TO MAKE A STAND!

For once, I have to stop sitting on the fence and start making the right decisions.

I've been immoral. I've been a skank. I need to do the right thing soon. It's bad enough that I'm half fucked. But this...is too much.

Confusing? haha, told you I was half fucked. No one gets it anymore.

Till the next time I have reached my boredom point, Tata, and I'll see you real soon. :))

OH PS: I've done up my online portfolio, really proud :)))

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home