Site Meter
MAy 18, R.I.P Jillian Yue




"Line of fire: Gypsy Joker Lennard Kirby would have known he was in line to be shot. Kirby is in hospital with THREE gunshot wounds to his upper body and his associate Alexandro John Scilio has a bullet wound in his arm after a shooting at a Jandakot preperty on Monday..."

Let me tell you the story as in why I was involved. hahah. I wasn't part of the shooting.

Monday was the night I was going to stay alone at my Bibra place and it was going to be the last week. As I was opening the car door, I heard one gun shot. I thought I was hallucinating. I ran into my house and hid, I heard another one as I locked the main door. As I walked in I heard another one. I knew it was a gunshot, and I ran into my room and hid. I was in fear that I would die that night. hahaha.

Everyone said someone was shooting birds, shooting dogs, shooting some shit or what. I thought I was just being paranoid and shook it off.

Until yesterday WJ showed me this article. and I realized that it happened really near my place.

Think about it, if the murderer was some maniac, and went around shooting random neighbours, I would have died man. OMG.

Ok, paranoid paranoid. hahaha.

Till then, I got to start packing and leave this place really soon. : / There's so much to do now. OMG.

Let's hope I won't die before I reach Singapore. haha.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home