Site Meter
Nothing's up!
Hello there random people! Well, as stated, Nothing's up! These few days it has been ups and downs and random PMS-ing mode and what not. Yes the Auntie Flo is here to visit once again. (cant believe I'm proclaiming this to the whole world)

I've come to realize that Perth has taught me so much. I've grown stronger, I'm standing on my two toes and gradually trying to stand on my own two feet. I must say, independence has been taught pretty well thanks to Perth, even though I kinda hate it. I know that Perth has given me the courage to do some things I would NEVER thought I would do (nonono, dont think of pervertic things now you dirty minded human) but, I really thought I couldn't do it, and it was perth that kept me away and somehow it naturally gave me the courage to walk and stand on my own.


One thing I've learnt, is that God has taught me life the hard way. that's for sure. :)


I just can't wait to finish packing up and get ready to go to melbourne and back to Singapore. I'll worry about other things when I come back to Perth.

But as my manager has promised, everything will be ok.

Prescott-Jen's-cosy-red-room, here I come next sem to stay. Goodbye bibra lake-the-big-huge-house.

PS: as you can see, my whole room is in a fucking mess. And I need to get a haircut again. Soon.

I should stop blabbering if not I'll start complaining about everything.

GOODNIGHT.
0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home