Site Meter
Wazzzzzzuppppp
So basically from the list, I've accomplished quite a bit! I'm proud to say I even completed my documentary essay after much stress and pressure man. Goodness me. So since I'm in my relaxing zone, lepaking and chilling in my own room, with nothing much to do, I shall input a lil bit of pictures in this sad and lonely blog.

First up, 17th - 19th Apri; 369 Margaret River Expendition!


In our Jacuzzi suite!


Dinnerrr


Dessert honey



time to soak in the tub!



goodbye day 1! drink up and party!

Day 2!


us in the woods!



High up in the sky!


hello 369 :D


In the lake cave!


Hello Muki! you have to meet gabby!





Dinner :D


And the last day, the rock was my love :D
More pictures with mich and definitely on facebook :))

Film Production Shots!


In North Bridge


Josh Khalil and Me


Idontknowwhybutilookstressedhere


Wheeeee!


Sherman and Khalil


In the night, it gets cold, but we still have to film! So use the reflector to block the WIND!


ok here I look happy and warm (very deceiving)


Kelvin looking cool .. hahahha!


and ACTION!


Our lovely Cantonese shifu, Joseph!


Josh telling Jess and Peter what he envisions yo!


That's the real thing btw

Day 2

In Josh's place


Nikko! His Dog! Cute right! ok gabby I still love you ok!


Group :))
CREDITS TO KELVIN AND HIS SEXY DSLR FOR THE AWESOME SHOTS :)

CLUBBING FOR 2 NIGHTS STRAIGHT!

Me, Jen, Daniel and Gerald!


Hello Nicole!


The Black and White theme


Jsquared


happy singaporean


SO FAST WASTED!?


OMG! hahaha ok we are just posing


CLASSIC I LIKE


the girls in black :D


Terry and Eleen!


Daniel looking cuckoo and Jen, obviously GONE! HAHAHHA


The happy duo!

THE SECOND DAY CLUBBING! GAY PROM @ COURT!
JSQUARED FEELING IMPROMPTU AND WENT OVER TO SEE!




Paparazzi shots!


Annie love!


My flower girl


Zorro!


I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MY PROM DATE FOR FREE HOR!



there was something nice about those flowers.


Carla and I doing our thing :)))


The whole groupppp now!


That was my hectic week for you and I managed to get lots of time to rest and recuperate :) I've been feeling damn exhausted for some reason these few days, due to production stress, essay stress, lack of sleep, food and what not. hahahah.

Thanks to Jsquared and her wonderful series of lesbian flicks and movies, I've kept myself happy and informed. :) Jen the ahoy great manager, I is love you ah! We aint a triangle man, We is bond. ok if you ask me that didnt make any sense.

Thanks to Pinksheep Housemate Ng, I managed to keep my stomach filled and Mr Chan Weijie for fetching me up and down and asking if I've eaten.

For one I'm beginning to feel like there's nothing that can stop me now, and that I should be lepak and chilled. I'm adopted the fuck-care attitude on life now.

So to end of this entry,


Whatever brought us together, would keep us together my manager


Points: Its you that can't let it go honey :))

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home