Site Meter
Confused...not.
Gd'day all, Its freaking 430am and I'm still online. I just studied (attempted) for my digital studio test. How ridiculous is this. This is what I'm freaking revising for.

Multiple formats (anything that is more highly resolved than SD)
-720 x 1280 (e.g. 720p25)
-1080 x 1920 (e.g. 1080i50)
-24, 25, 30, 50, 60 (interlaced or progressive)

16:9 frame format – square pixels
-Electronic
-Optical
-Real (CCDs)
-Problems during changeover (framing)

Sony HDCam and Panasonic DVCPROHD (Varicam)
High Definition is usually 4:2:2 sampling

There's more to that, 11 lecture notes on this kinda shit. whooooo. 

I have received revelation recently on a few things.
  1. I can't be bothered to upload photos on my blog no more, why? because facebook does wonders. 
  2. Getting drunk and high does wonders.
  3. Mary Jane is pretty nice to me, she brings me inside outside outside in.
  4. I've thought through what friendship is really about, seriously.
  5. Digital studios have to stop being a bitch to me now.
  6. Water is actually quite addictive (ok sounds bimbotic, but if you know me, u know i hate water)
  7. Love is fragile and shouldn't be provoked.
  8. Getting drunk indicates you will speak the truth
  9. I wear the smallest bra cup size in australia.
  10. Humans do get so bored and lonely in perth, so much so they act on it by doing retarded things
  11. School has past by so quickly!
  12. This sem is the MORE DRAMATIC SEMESTER compared to the previously one.
  13. God has taught me how to live life the hard way
  14. Asian landlords aren't that cool... I mean it.
  15. Trance can be pretty addictive (manager lin, U dont deny this fact now!)
  16. Armin is the zone, fuck the fho shizzle my nizzle shit for a while now.
  17. I miss Singapore every single day.
  18. Being an escapist doesn't help....sometimes.
  19. Horoscopes do determine a person's character... to a certain extent.
  20. I really cannot stand coloured toothpaste.
I'm hippy hoppy ho...for a while.
Singapore, Singapore...I miss you..sometimes :)
Perth you have been awesome...at times.
I really do not know what I want.....most of the time.

Confused? Nope, that's Jen. I'm complicated. :) That I'm sure.
ps: manager lin, you know I love you, even though you love mary jane more than me. haha
0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home