Site Meter
Regrets
Well, Its been long since I last thought through so many things. I've been flashback-ing (is that even a word) and thinking about whatever that has happened within the last 3 years or so. Especially ever since I graduated from Secondary school. Maybe it's due to the fact that I posted a whole bunch of photos on facebook, featuring secondary school friends and secondary school ambience.



2006 is the year of innocence and naivety

I have come to realize something about myself. I've an issue of being incapable of letting the past go, I cannot just drop it. I might carry a baggage across the years, so much so, repressed feelings might evolve and explode in 10 or 15 years to come. It scares to not know what the future might hold.

I know there's many things in life that we shouldn't regret. But yet there's always these few things I'll always regret. Somehow I wish I could just reverse this vicious cycle and do something about it.

All I wanna do is whatever makes whoever whatever whenever happy :)

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home