Site Meter
Ladies, L word is back


Season 6 is out baby!

Yuppppp, L word is back with the new season and I'm freaking estatic knowing that it's finally out! 18th Jan the season was out and I couldn't wait to just watch! I waited for MONTHS for this season to freaking out come and finally it's out it's out I wanted to shout to the world, SEASON 6 is out! However, I'm sad to say that it's gonna be the last season : ( This is the last season we're gonna see these ladies.

But this season, SOMEONE, i say somone is gonna die. I dont really like her, but oh well, she dies, and I really cant wait to find out who killed her.

This season is gonna be the zone and the sex :) Literally.

And speaking of L word, I'm going to end this post with some random pictures from herstory @ zouk that night :)





Party people on the floor :)


Quote: Everyone is at least 15% bisexual to a certain degree. :)

Labels: , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home