Site Meter
My lil gabby mao choot choot


My Silly Gabby feeling chilly

I love my lil gabby so much, despite the fact that he's aging (he's like 8 years old already!) and despite the fact that he walks away each time i wanna get a hug from him when I cry or tear, despite the fact that he barks at every single moving object outside my house (namely birds, cars, motorbikes, humans, father, mother, sister, tina and other familiar faces), despite the fact that he failed his dog training program (this part of him is so much like me, always failing at stupid things)...

I still love him so much. Somehow, I've seen this lil mao choot choot age, and I am so afraid of the day he'll leave us. His subtle prescence in the yue residence would be missed ever so much

I wish God would grant him eternal life, so that when i grow old, he can still shake that booty and walk away each time I cry. :)



I love you gabby mao mao choot choot!


[/edit]

OMG THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING ON EARTH. FIND OUT WHY PARIS AND NICOLE FALL OUT. OMG OMG OMG

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home