Site Meter
Is this blog dusty or WHART?

Goodmorning, Goodafternoon, Goodnight whoever you are

Hello all, I know I have not been updating this blog and I haven been consistent. But oh well, I'm here to give a brief summary of what has been up aye?

Church camp for the family Yue! :) At desaru!
Mother and I when the sun was rising!

family family!

At the ostrich farm!

See how strong those eggs were!

The vainpots. :))

Generally the camp was great, It meant alot to me because God spoke to me in various ways and this camp brought me closer to him. I felt like he was indeed speaking to me and such. The camp has brought the family closer and I'm so grateful for that. :)) I thought the camp was not going to be fun for me, but it was alright! especially with angelyn who was thoroughly amused by our family. and desaru, come on, seafood? fucking cheappppppppppppp! OMG. I wanna eat cheese lobsters again. :)))

Durian madness!
DURIAN SEASON IS HERE BABIES!

there's mr chan in action! hahaha.

My many many mangosteens!

That was it :D

Hahaha, we were random and went for durians in geylang! hahahha. Pris came as well but didnt get a snap of her because by the time she came, our hands were all dirty.
I, not being a huge fan of durians, had almost 3kg of mangosteen to myself! hahahah! happy happy!

Sidetracking...The previous day WJ and I went to eat the like... BEST SHANGHAI DUMPLINGS EVER?! It was awesome man. It is in tanjong pajar! hahaha :) I wanna thank Mr Chan for it! and also, hahaha we walked all the way from tanjong pajar all the way to bugis and then to dhoby to watch ghost of girlfriend's past! Along the way we had tea break, dinner and we were having our own food fest please. omg. fatness. hahah

Now that B was back and so is everyone else, it was time for.....

THE BIGGEST DOUBLE O BASH EVER
TO WELCOME BACK THE AUSSIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

but first, dinner with the poly loving alleys and the gang! hahaha.
candy rosy me and ally!

Now with Chelsea!

With Diy as well! :)))

Off to Double O!
Hello Steph, welcome to the double O madness!

Getting Mr Chan to drink

My lovely Jsquared! HAO DE BEH! HAHAHAHA

The loves! :) the J love and B love.

G-unit and Gangsta D! :))

PL LITES UNITE NOW!

with the birthday girl now!

She brotherhooooood! :))

The aussies! :)))

ok here's another aussie mate! who is angsty...as usual.

Engster loving!

THE MANY MANY DRINKS NOWWWWWW!

the top 3 drinking queens! hahahah :))

finally he is smiling!

Im feeling the love!

the boys! Darren Dennis and Dale. the triple D!

HEE HEE :)))) Im home

Gladys! WTF?!

big big photo of the gang!

Pris :))

Kx is gone already. hahah.

The drinking buddies!

G unit is love!


Goodnight and peace out drunkards. :)

What would I do without double O :) I must say, that is the place where I feel most at home and with the rest of my homies :)) I love you guys like ding dongs and madness! That night felt as though we freaking own the whole place please :) hahahah. ONE LOVE ALL! HAHAHAH.

To end of this entry, a random day with M :)



there he was just sitting there playing with his damn transformer toy.






Having supper with Mother and the rest :)

Alright kiddies, till the next update...Peace. :D
Oh and yes, M finally changed his spects. :)))

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home