Site Meter
Miss G's Partayyyy!
I know Im late for updating this, but I can't help it! I have been running around trying to spend more time with friends, homies and what not, especially since I'm leaving SG in 4 days time. :(

Last lap Jillian, Last Lap. you can so do it.

Ok enough emo talk, here's the Miss G partyyyy!

Unknowingly the theme of the party was LIGHTS! hahaha.
i insist it is.




lights camera and action!


the birthday girl


happy birthday! :))




Carry on the lights and party!



now this is what I call fun!







What were we thinking!
Total fun total madness :)








Now this is what I call a lighting fun partay! :)


Miss G, I wanna wish you an awesome birthday and a great year ahead. I know now you are feeling sore and feverish, but I really hope you will get well and JOIN THE PARTY AGAIN! hahahah :) be happening and be hip! You've been awesome and you've been great. you have such a major impact in my life, no doubt I thank God for you. :)

Happy 22nd birthday Miss G-sunshine :D

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home