Site Meter
T to the I to the RED
Hello all, I'm totally shagged out at 2:41am. I'm totally drained..for the wrong reasons. I realised I have not been blogging WORDS in particular. All photos, screen caps and nothing substantial. Well I was up doing my Professional Development Assessment - Editing Module and that's because I left it to the very last minute. It's due the very next day at 4:30pm. I think I did a relatively ok job with my essay, considering there is no need for referencing thus that means I can copy and paste alot of rubbish and make it my own. Haha.

I have to thank Jsquared (the secretly emo fmo song analyzer) because she helped me analyze and breakdown the real true meaning of the song "Gravity - Sara Bareilles" which I used for my edit.

One day, I'll upload that one minute video I did for you guys to view alright? But I have to so show you guys part of my essay. I never knew that one can actually write an essay on why you edit a particular way. I always thought it was a go with the flow kinda theory. I should have my own theory. the "Go with the flow" theory.

The one technique which I emphasized on out of five of Eisenstein’s Main Montage Theories is tonal montage. Tonal montage would involve the length of the shot is determined by the emotional tone of the sequence.
The short clips starts off with melodious introduction, with the piano igniting the tone and setting of the clip. Each scene ties in with the lyrics of Gravity which sets the tone of the clip, which is in accordance to the tonal montage theory.

These few days have been about hectic shopping, slacking and in Singaporean terms "NUAH"-ing at home. Oh yes, and how can I forget, the week always involves some sort of drinking session. I know my liver has been naughty, thus the punishment.

Why do I have a feeling I am so going to die young.

But whatever it is..all is good and suddenly I have no time for my Korean F4 Drama. (which I think jsquared is secretly happy about)

Peace out a-town, it's time to concuss and wake up at 1:30pm and head off to school...in search for producing class at some weird ass place in Murdoch University which I have never heard about.

Goodnight world, I am exhausted.

PS: goodnight jsquared, I know you just finished blogging as well. :)

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment or Return to Home